Exidor 293A Two Point EN179 Push Pad and Vertical Bolts - For Wooden Emergency Exit Doors
Conforms to BS-EN179 for use in areas accessed by the public where a panic situation is not foreseen in an emergency.
Supplied non handed making it suitable for both left and right applications.
Models available for wooden doors from stock and metal doors as a special order.
- Conforms to BS EN179.
- Height: 159mm.
- Width: 55mm.
- Projection: 80mm.
- Maximum door width: 1220mm.
- Maximum door height: 2440mm.
- Anti Thrust device helps prevent unauthorised retraction of bolts.
- Automatic top trip and easy clean floor socket supplied.
- Non handed.
- Operation: Push the pad down to withdraw vertical bolts.