Exidor FD302 Outside Access Device - Knob Version with Euro Cylinder - For Timber or Metal Doors
Exidor 302 Outside Access Device for Timber or Metal doors.
Knob version with euro cylinder.
- When locked ,the knob is disengaged from the mechanism and still spins therefore preventing unauthorised entry.
- When unlocked, the knob, spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoot bolts, latch or pullman latches to be withdrawn from outside of the door.
- Once the door is opened from the inside or outside the knob remains unlocked until re-locked with a key - The unit is NOT self locking.
- Height: 178mm.
- Width: 60mm.
- Projection: 70mm.
- Suits doors up to 45mm thick.
- Supplied with a 3010 half euro cylinder with 3 keys, adjustable cam and rear entry retaining screw.
- Suggested replacement cylinder code: FD302CYL (Non Restricted).
- Can be incorporated into a masterkey system or keyed alike suite in-house.(the euro cylinder will require replacing).
- Supplied with fixings to suit Timber or Metal doors
There are no documents for this product