Exidor FD302 Outside Access Device
This Exidor knob operated outside access device is supplied with 3 keys and has the advantage that a master-keyed 40mm euro profile cylinder can be used. Suitable for use with the Exidor 200 & 300 series bolts and latches, the Exidor 302 offers access from the outside of the door.
To be surface-mounted on the outside of the door using concealed machine screws. Suitable for use on doors up to 45mm thick. This device is non-handed and is supplied with a 5 pin 35/10 half euro cylinder and 3 keys. This can be keyed alike or master-keyed inhouse to be used in conjunction with other 5 pin euro cylinder devices.
This device has been fire-rated by Certifire for use on timber & steel doors and is CE marked.
- Width: 60mm
- Height: 178mm
- Projection: 70mm
- Suitable for doors up to 45mm thick
- Surface-mounted on the outside of the door using concealed machine screws
- When locked the knob is disengaged allowing the knob to freely rotate
- When unlocked the knob, spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoots of the panic bolt or the bolt in the panic latch to be withdrawn from the outside
- The knob remains engaged until the knob is re-locked
- Keys Supplied: 3
- Supplied with a 5 Pin 35/10 Half Euro Cylinder &
- Keyed Alike: Yes
- Master Keyed: Yes
- Suits: Exidor 200/300 range of panic hardware
- CE Marked
- Fire-rated by Certifire for use on timber and steel doors
There are no documents for this product