Briton 1413E Outside Access Device - Lever Handle with Euro Cylinder - For Timber or Metal Doors
Briton 1413E/LE Outside Access Device for Timber or Metal doors.
Lever version with euro cylinder.
If replacing original Rim cylinder version the use of an adaptor plate to cover the original screws may have to be used - Part Number - 1413AP
- When locked ,the lever is disengaged from the mechanism and still pulls down therefore preventing unauthorised entry.
- When unlocked, the lever,spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoot bolts,latch or pullman latches to be withdrawn from outside of the door.
- Once the door is opened from the inside or outside the lever remains unlocked until re-locked with a key - The unit is NOT self locking.
- Lever variant is attached to the body by a shear pin. In the event of severe abuse, the shear pin will break protecting the mechanism, the shear pin can then be replaced.
- Height: 175mm.
- Width: 55mm.
- Projection: 81mm.
- Lever Length: 133mm
- Suits doors up to 40mm and 70mm thick.
- Supplied with a 3010 half euro cylinder with 3 keys, adjustable cam and side entry retaining screw.
- Suggested replacement cylinder code: I093010N (Non Restricted).
- Can be incorporated into a masterkey system or keyed alike suite in-house.(the euro cylinder will require replacing).
- Supplied with fixings to suit Timber or Metal doors
- Non handed(Lever is reversible).
- Surface mounted on the outside of the door using machine screws.
There are no documents for this product