Briton 1413E Outside Access Device - Knob Handle with Euro Cylinder - For Timber or Metal Doors
Briton 1413E Outside Access Device for Timber or Metal doors.
Knob version with Euro cylinder.
If replacing original Rim cylinder version the use of an adaptor plate to cover the original screws may have to be used - Part Number - 1413AP
- When locked ,the knob is disengaged from the mechanism and still spins therefore preventing unauthorised entry.
- When unlocked, the knob,spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoot bolts,latch or pullman latches to be withdrawn from outside of the door.
- Once the door is opened from the inside or outside the knob remains unlocked until re-locked with a key - The unit is NOT self locking.
- Height: 175mm.
- Width: 55mm.
- Projection: 87mm.
- Suits doors up to 40mm and 70mm thick.
- Supplied with a 3010 half euro cylinder with 3 keys, adjustable cam and side entry retaining screw.
- Suggested replacement cylinder code: I093010N (Non Restricted).
- Can be incorporated into a masterkey system or keyed alike suite in-house.(the euro cylinder will require replacing).
- Supplied with fixings to suit Timber or Metal doors
- Non handed.
- Surface mounted on the outside of the door using machine screws.
There are no documents for this product