The 7400 Ultraline range suits single doors and operates with up to 15kg of side load pressure. It can be retrofitted to previous Adams Rite strikes, is unmonitored and operates at 12 or 24v AC or DC. Often used to help satisfy the requirements of Doc M.
- Type: Mortice
- Style: ANSI.
- Jaw: Scissor action jaw.
- Jaw Dimensions:(H) 36mm (W) 85.6mm (D) 16.5mm.
- Dimensions: (H) 124mm x (W) 43mm x (D) 27mm.
- Field Reversible: Fail safe / fail secure.
- Current Consumption: 160mA @ 12V AC, 440mA @ 12V DC, 80mA @ 24V AC, 230mA @ 24V DC.
- Latch Accommodation: 11mm (inc. 3mm air gap.)
- Jaw height:36mm
- Jaw depth:16.5mm
- Jaw width:85.6mm
- Fail locked/secure: applying current to the strike causes the jaw to pivot back, allowing the latch to clear the strike and the door to be opened from the outside
- Fail unlocked/safe: the jaw remains locked while a current is applied to it. When the current is broken, the jaw pivots back, allowing the latch to clear the strike and the door to be opened from the outside
- Current can be controlled by keypad, keyswitch or any access control system
- Voltage: 12v or 24v
- Power failure mode:Fail secure/Fail safe(Reversible)
- Max Holding Force: 1080kg
- Handed: No
- Shallow depth of only 27mm
- Opens electrically with over 15kg of side load pressure
- Adjustable jaw
- Requires half the force io open compared with 7100 series aiding compliance with DDA Approved Document M
- 7400 series has flat faceplate
- 7401 series has radius faceplate