Exidor FD322 Outside Access Device
The Exidor 322 offers a lever-operated outside access device that meets the dimensional requirements of BS8300 and approved Document “M” (DDA). Suitable for use with the Exidor 200 & 300 series, the 322 offers access from the outside of the door. The advantage of the 5-Pin euro cylinder is that it can be keyed alike or masterkeyed inhouse to suit your needs.
For added security, the lever is attached to the body by a shear pin. In the event of severe abuse, the shear pin will break protecting the mechanism. The shear pin can then be replaced. Come supplied with a 5-pin euro cylinder, fixings and 3 keys.
- Width: 60mm
- Height: 175mm
- Projection: 88mm
- Max Door Thickness: 55mm
- When locked: The lever is fixed in the horizontal position and the shear screw is designed to break under excessive force to prevent unauthorised entry.
- When unlocked: The lever, spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoots, latch or Pullman latches to be withdrawn from the outside.
The lever remains engaged until the mechanism is re-locked.
- Keys Supplied: 3
- Comes with a 5-pin euro cylinder
- Keyed Alike: Yes
- Masterkeyed: Yes
- Suits: Exidor 200/300 range of panic hardware
- CE Marked
- Fire tested and approved by Certifire
- Assists with DDA compliance and meets dimensional requirements of BSB300 and approved document "M"
There are no documents for this product