Exidor FD322 Outside Access Device - Lever Version with Euro Cylinder - For Timber or Metal Doors
Exidor 322 Outside Access Device for Timber or Metal doors.
Lever version with euro cylinder.
- When locked ,the lever is disengaged from the mechanism and still pulls down therefore preventing unauthorised entry.
- When unlocked, the lever,spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoot bolts,latch or pullman latches to be withdrawn from outside of the door.
- Once the door is opened from the inside or outside the lever remains unlocked until re-locked with a key - The unit is NOT self locking.
- Lever variant is attached to the body by a shear pin. In the event of severe abuse, the shear pin will break protecting the mechanism, the shear pin can then be replaced.
- Height: 175mm.
- Width: 60mm.
- Projection: 88mm.
- Lever Length: 135mm
- Suits doors up to 55mm thick.
- Supplied with a 3010 half euro cylinder with 3 keys, adjustable cam and rear entry retaining screw.
- Suggested replacement cylinder code: FD302CYL (Non Restricted).
- Can be incorporated into a masterkey system or keyed alike suite in-house.(the euro cylinder will require replacing).
- Supplied with fixings to suit timber or metal doors.
- Non handed(Lever is reversible).
- Surface mounted on the outside of the door using machine screws.
There are no documents for this product