Exidor 500 Series Outside Access Device - Lever Handle with Euro Cylinder - For UPVC Doors
Exidor 500 Series Outside Access Device for UPVC doors.
Lever version with euro cylinder.
Meets the dimensional requirements of the Equality Act 2010 (formerly known as the DDA) and BS8300 – Approved document “M”.
- When locked ,the lever is disengaged from the mechanism and still pulls down therefore preventing unauthorised entry.
- When unlocked, the lever,spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoot bolts,latch or pullman latches to be withdrawn from outside of the door.
- Once the door is opened from the inside or outside the lever remains unlocked until re-locked with a key - The unit is NOT self locking.
- Height: 161mm.
- Width: 40mm.
- Projection: 78.5mm.
- Lever Length: 133.5mm
- Suits doors up to 55mm thick.
- Supplied with a half euro cylinder with 3 keys, adjustable cam and rear entry retaining screw.
- Replacement cylinder code: FD302CYL.
- Can be incorporated into a masterkey system or keyed alike suite in-house.(the euro cylinder will require replacing).
- Non handed(Lever is reversible).
- Surface mounted on the outside of the door using machine screws.
There are no documents for this product