(Ex Chubb) Union 3M51 Non British Standard 5 Lever Mortice Hookbolt Deadlock
This Union (ex Chubb) 3M51 sashlock is a 5 detainer mortice lock with a hook bolt designed for timber doors with a thickness of up to 50mm.
These non-handed detainer locks have a hook bolt and a projecting stump on the forend that engages into the locking plate to prevent the door being lifted from the frame in the locked position
These locks are also force resistant, anti-saw and anti-pick and are generally used on sliding doors requiring an automatic closing action.
Supplied with two keys and a keep.
- Hookbolt locked or unlocked by key from either side
- Projecting stump on the lock engages to prevent the door being lifted
- See Technical Image
- Anti pick and anti saw
- Detainer locks provide a higher number of key combinations than lever locks
- Painted gold finish available only
- 56mm centres
- Used on sliding doors requiring an automatic closing action
- Suitable for doors up to 50mm thick
- Boxed in singles