Dorma TS71 Size 3-4 Overhead Door Closer
These Dorma TS71 Overhead Door Closers have an adjustable strength of size 3-4.
These closers can be used on doors with a maximum weight of 80kg and a maximum width of 1100mm, are tested to BS EN1154 and are CE Marked.
This door closer features adjustable closing speed and adjustable latch action - See FAQs for more information on how these functions work.
- Fitting: Overhead.
- Tested to BS EN1154.
- Fire Tested: EN1634 - 120 Minutes(Timber) 240 Minutes(Steel)
- Applications - Fig 1, Fig 61 and Fig 66.
- Height: 68mm.
- Width: 45mm.
- Length: 232mm.
- Maximum Door Weight: 80kg.
- Maximum Door Width - 1100mm.
- Strength: Adjustable size 3-4.
- Adjustable Closing Speed: Yes.
- Adjustable Latch Action: Yes.
- Delayed Action: No.
- Backcheck: No.
- Hold Open - No. - Use with part number: 22003001 - Dorma Hold Open Arm.
What is adjustable closing speed?
Adjustable closing speed allows for the adjustment of the speed with which the door is closed.
What is delayed Action?
Delayed action allows the closer to close the door more slowly at the top of its cycle.
What is hold open?
Hold open means the door can be held in the open position.
How do I know what strength door closer I need?
The strength required is selected depending on the doors width and weight.
What is adjustable latch action?
Adjustable latch action allows the speed over the final 7-10 degrees to be adjusted to overcome latches and seals.
What does Applications Fig 1, Fig 61 and Fig 66 mean?
Applications are the door closer fixing positions -
- Fig 1 - The closer is mounted onto the pull side of the door, and the arm attaches to the frame above.
- Fig 61 - The closer is mounted onto the push side of the door onto the frame, and the arm attaches to the door below.
- Fig 66 - The closer is mounted onto the push side of the door and the arm attaches to the frame above via a parellel arm bracket.