Briton 9963/01 Size 3 Overhead Electromagnetic Door Closer
These Briton 9963 Electromagnetic Overhead Door Closers have a fixed strength of size 3.
These closers can be used on doors with a maximum weight of 60kg and a maximum width of 950mm, are tested to BS EN1154 and are CE Marked.
Features includes site selectable swing free or hold open, backcheck, adjustable closing speed and adjustable latch action - See FAQs for more information on how these functions work.
- Fitting: Overhead.
- Tested to BS EN1154.
- Applications - Fig 1 and Fig 61.
- Height: 57mm.
- Width: 92mm.
- Length: 300mm.
- Maximum Door Weight: 60kg.
- Maximum Door Width - 950mm.
- Strength: Fixed Size 3.
- Adjustable Closing Speed: Yes.
- Adjustable Latch Action: Yes.
- Delayed Action: No.
- Backcheck: Yes.
- Hold Open - Yes Electromagnetic 85-110 degree.
- Power requirements: 24V DC 90mA nominal.
- Supplied with standard arm and distributor box with connecting cable for standard fixing on the hinge side.
- The closer can be connected to a buildings fire and smoke alarm system to allow doors to be closed in the event of activation and eliminates the dangers of having fire doors wedged open - Free passage can otherwise be maintained.
- CE Marked.
- Non Handed.
There are no documents for this product
What is adjustable closing speed?
Adjustable closing speed allows for the adjustment of the speed with which the door is closed.
What is delayed Action?
Delayed action allows the closer to close the door more slowly at the top of its cycle.
What is hold open?
Hold open means the door can be held in the open position.
How do I know what strength door closer I need?
The strength required is selected depending on the doors width and weight.
What is adjustable latch action?
Adjustable latch action allows the speed over the final 7-10 degrees to be adjusted to overcome latches and seals.
What does Applications Fig 1, Fig 61 and Fig 66 mean?
Applications are the door closer fixing positions -
- Fig 1 - The closer is mounted onto the pull side of the door, and the arm attaches to the frame above.
- Fig 61 - The closer is mounted onto the push side of the door onto the frame, and the arm attaches to the door below.
- Fig 66 - The closer is mounted onto the push side of the door and the arm attaches to the frame above via a parellel arm bracket.