Avocet Latch 3 Deadbolts 4 Rollers Double Spindle
The original Avocet 3 deadbolt, 4 roller lock features unique locking positions.
Made in Avocets Trivalent silver finish but is also available in stainless steel finish by special order for harsher environments.
Operation: Lift lever or double spindle nightlatch.
Latch reversal: Depending on date of manufacture either - Undo hexagonal screw on side of lock case to remove latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw. Or undo screw in centre of latch, reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- Centres: 92mm/62mm
- Case height: 218mm
- Case depth: Backset + 15mm
- Overall length: 1920mm
- Distance between inboard rollers: 380mm
- Distance between outboard rollers: 1565mm
- Distance between top and bottom deadbolts: 1400mm
- Shootbolts not compatible
- Avocet locks were previously known as KMB or WMS
- KMB/WMS multipoint locks have no markings on faceplate
- This lock is no longer supplied with a sash lifter