Yale G2000 Latch 3 Hooks and 2 Rollers Multipoint Door Lock
This part is discontinued and is no longer available.
However, part: YALECASE35 is a potential alternative. We'd recommend a gearbox swap for this product as the G2000 has a unique latch and deadbolt configuration. Swapping to a full length lock is possible with a VERSA V-MPL repair lock, which comes with replacement keeps, but some work will be required to the door.
Operation: Double Spindle
To lock the door
1. On closing the door, the latch is automatically engaged.
2. Lift the handle up to engage the locking points.
3. Lock the system by turning the key.
To unlock the door
1. Unlock the system by turning the key.
2. Push the handle downwards to disengage the locking points.
3. A further quarter turn of the key will retract the latch.
Latch Reversal: Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
You may find this lock used as an UPVC door lock or an aluminium door lock.
- Manufacturer: Yale
- Backset: Select from drop-down - How do I measure the backset?
- Centres PZ: 92mm/62mm - How do I measure the centres?
- Faceplate: Select from drop-down - How do I measure the faceplate?
- Spindle Size: 8mm
- Rollers: 2
- Hooks: 3
- Latch: 1
- Main Gearbox: Latch & hookbolt
- Operation: Select from drop-down - What is the operation?
- Spindle: Double 8mm
- Handing: Non handed
- Distance Between Inner Locking: 510mm
- Height: 1930mm
- Door Material: UPVC, Aluminium
How can I tell who the manufacturer is of my multipoint lock?
Check down the faceplate and look for a brand name or logo to identify the manufacturer.
How do I find out the operation of my multipoint door lock?
- 1. If you only use the key to unlock all of the locking points then the operation is called Key Wind.
- 2. If you lift the handle and turn the key to lock then the operation is called Lift Lever.
- 3. If from the outside you unlock with the key, pull handle down to disengage the locking points and turn the key to open the door then this operation is called Nightlatch or Split Spindle.
- 4. If lifting the handle fully locks the door without the use of a key then this operation is called Auto Locking.
How do I measure my multipoint door lock?
Always measure in millimetres.
- 1. Backset – Measure the distance from the edge of the faceplate back to where the key goes into the door cylinder.
- 2. Centres – Measure the distance from centre of handle spindle down to where the key goes into the door cylinder.
- 3. Locking points – Measure the distance from centre of the locking point to the centre of handle spindle then repeat for other locking points.
- 4. Faceplate – Measure the distance across the width of the face and full length of the faceplate.
- 5. Gearbox – Measure the height and depth of the gearbox.
How do I know if my multipoint door lock is left or right handed?
99% of multipoint door locks are field reversible, instructions for which are under product information. For those models which are handed please refer to the handing chart to determine which hand you require.
Do you have a gearbox for this multipoint lock?
Yes our part numbers are either YALECASE35 or COPYG2000.