VERSA Timber Friction Stay
A range of non-handed friction stays with metal ends designed for use with timber windows.
Conveniently packaged in pairs with timber fixing screws and 4mm packers, so 13 and 17mm stack heights can be achieved.
Each stay can swing either way so they are non-handed, no more miss fitting or having to match your 'L' and 'R' stays.
Manufactured from ferritic steel, these friction stays have been tested to over 30,000 open-close cycles.
VERSA - Got it covered
VERSA products are designed to allow you to confidently complete repairs in one visit. Our products are retrofit solutions that provide a number of options to save you time and help you complete the job fast.
We provide a range of versatile UPVC door and window repair products that can be adjusted to the job's requirements, meaning you can cut costs and reduce stock of specific-sized products.
VERSA products mean you only need to stock one of each of our versatile products to resolve all your emergency replacement jobs.
- NO MORE RISK of jobs being canceled while you wait for parts to arrive.
- NO MORE DIFFICULTY in finding the exact replacement product.
- NO MORE FILLING UP YOUR VAN with stock you may never use.
- Non Handed
- Easy friction adjustment without metal-to-metal contact 12 and 16 versions suit both top and side hung windows
- 12 and 16 versions designed with reinforced arm for longer lifespan. Tested to over 30,000 cycles.
- Manufactured from Ferritic steel.
- Metal Ends for timber and aluminium windows.
- Supplied with 4mm packers to convert 13mm stays to a 17mm stack height.
- Supplied with timber repair screws.
- Supplied packaged in pairs with packers and screws