VERSA Latch Deadbolt 2 Hook 2 Roller Lift Lever UPVC Repair Multipoint Door Lock
The V-MPL is the repair lock with the largest range of backsets on the market and has the greatest flexibility when replacing existing multipoint locks.
Supplied in 3 parts this repair lock features 500mm of serrations to accept shootbolts for added security.
Supplied with specific keeps designed to fit PVCu doors and features a non-handed gearbox with a latch that can be easily reversed and a deadbolt with a 20mm projection when thrown.
Adjustable roller cams optimise gasket compression for better heat and sound insulation.
Hooks with hardened steel inserts provide enhanced protection against attack.
35mm and 45mm repair locks feature a split spindle.
Can be cropped to replace the majority of multipoint locks in the UK market
Latch reversal: Push a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at the same time. Reverse and reinsert
Nightlatch reversal: Remove the latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screwdriver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to the correct position.
- Available in 25mm, 28mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm backsets and 16mm and 20mm faceplates.
- Centres: 92mm
- Length: Maximum 2430mm, Minimum: 1405mm
- Case Height: 195mm
- Case Depth: Backset + 16mm
- Maximum top hook to spindle: 847mm
- Minimum top hook to spindle: 347mm
- Maximum bottom hook to spindle: 877mm
- Minimum bottom hook to spindle: 377mm
- Specific locks and keeps are designed to suit PVCU wood or composite door profiles
- Non handed, reversible latch
- Supplied with: Central gearbox section, x2 hook/roller extension pieces, x1 Latch and deadbolt keep, x2 Hook and roller keeps, x2 frame fixing tabs, adjustable packers to suit any profile
- Supplied boxed in singles