Union (ex Chubb) 3G135 Fortress Mortice Deadlock
This Union (ex Chubb) 3G135 fortress deadlock is a 5 detainer mortice lock designed for timber doors with a thickness of up to 50mm.
These non-handed detainer locks have a 14mm bolt throw and are force resistant, anti-drill, anti-pick and anti-saw.
The brass deadbolt contains hardened steel rollers to help prevent against hacksawing.
Supplied with 3 keys with a special cranked bitting design.
- Backset: 44mm
- Case: 73mm x 25mm
- Faceplate: 178mm x 25mm
- Deadbolt locked or unlocked by key from either side
- See Technical Image
- Suitable for doors up to 50mm thick
- Anti drill, anti pick and anti saw
- Detainer locks provide a higher number of key combinations than lever locks
- Key blanks feature special cranked bitting
- EN 1634-1 assessed for use on 60 minute timber fire doors
- SC finish available only
- Boxed in singles
- Genuine: 135KB