Union Door Sense Acoustic Hold Open Door Release Device
The Union Door Sense acoustic activated fire door retainer keeps a fire door open legally and closes the door in the event of an alarm.
The hold open door release device holds the door open and will release after hearing sound exceeding 80 decibels for 15 seconds or longer.
- Depth: 43mm
- Approved way to hold open a fire door for ease of access.
- Standalone unit, fixed to door in seconds.
- No wires or special skills required - Powered by two LR14 Alkaline C Batteries (included) for long working life and low battery indicator for easy monitoring.
- Reliable and easy retro fit with same footprint as older branded products.
- Can be used manually or automatically via a timer to set a night release.
- Curved fire retardent casing deflects impact and deters day to day damage.
- Suitable for use with fire rated doors using door closers with power rating between 3-7.
- British Standard: BS EN 1155 Compliant.
- EMC Tested and rated for timber doors (FD120).
- Supplied in black but other colours available to order.
There are no documents for this product