(Ex Chubb) Union 3K74 Non British Standard 5 Lever Mortice Sashlock
These Union (Ex Chubb) 3K74 5 lever mortice sashlocks have a rollerbolt latch making it non-handed and are designed for timber doors up to 50mm thick.
Unlike it's 3K75 counter part, the 3K74 has an anti-drill plate of the sides and has a silver powder coat.
It's 14mm bolt throw brass deadbolts contain hardened steel rollers for resistance against hacksawing.
These anti-pick sashlocks are also EN 1634-1 assessed for use on 60 minute fire doors.
Supplied with 2 keys and a striking plate.
- Deadbolt locked or unlocked by key from either side
- Rollerbolt withdrawn by lever handle from either side
- See Technical Image
- Supplied with 2 keys
- Available boxed
- EN 1634-1 assessed for use on 60 minute fire doors
- Can be keyed alike with 3G114
- Anti pick and anti saw features
- Not available visi packed
- Boxed in singles
- Boxed outers of 20
There are no documents for this product