Trimec ES151 Electric Release 12v DC
This Rim mounted electric release suits a wide range of surface-mounted rim nightlatches for both timber and metal doors. Able to operate on 12 Volt DC only (other supply voltage available as special order items), it will accept latches up to 15mm deep. Supplied as either a Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure device, the unit can be easily reversed on-site via a simple and convenient process.
Can be used in conjunction with a rectifier module (Part number RM1) if needed to work with 12V AC power supplies but only if sufficient voltage is available (rectifier will step down voltage by around 15%). If unsure, check with our technical team.
- Full dimensions:
- Height : 176mm
- Width: 28.5mm
- Jaw height: 38mm
- Jaw depth: 14mm
- Jaw width: 17mm
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Operation: Select when ordering, but is also field reversible
- Suitable for Fire Rated Doors
- Low power consumption
- Template for faster installation
- Rated solenoid can be continuously powered
- High security - tamper resistant with 3 hardened locking pins.
- Current Consumption: 243mA. max @ 12V DC
- Holding Force: 680kgs.
- Latch Accommodation: 18mm (incl. 3mm air gap).