Stanley B76 Size 1-4 Floor Spring
These Stanley B76 Floor Springs have an adjustable strength size of 1-4 and can be used on single or double action doors.
These floor springs can be used on doors with a maximum weight of 150kg and a maximum width of 1100mm, tested to BS EN1154 and are CE Marked.
Includes cover plate, cement box and single/double action accessory pack.
Available with and without hold open, as well as case only.
Features include hold open, adjustable latch action and adjustable closing speed - See FAQs for more information on how these functions work.
- Fitting: Concealed - Fitted into the floor.
- Tested to BS EN1154.
- Height: 50mm
- Width: 82mm
- Length: 275mm
- Cover Plate: 291mm x 105mm
- Maximum Door Weight: 150kg
- Maximum Door Width - 1100mm
- Strength: Adjustable Size 1-4
- Spindle:Yes - 13mm(not including 3mm collar).
- Adjustable Closing Speed: Yes.
- Adjustable Latch Action: Yes.
- Delayed Action: No.
- Backcheck: No.
- Hold open - Available without hold open or with 90 degree hold open (hold open model not suitable for use on fire doors).
- CE Marked.
- Non Handed.
What is a backcheck?
The backcheck function protects the wall and door from damage caused by excessively vigorous opening.
What is adjustable closing speed?
Adjustable closing speed allows for the adjustment of the speed with which the door is closed.
What is delayed Action?
Delayed action allows the closer to close the door more slowly at the top of its cycle.
What is hold open?
Hold open means the door can be held in the open position.
How do I know what strength door closer I need?
The strength required is selected depending on the doors width and weight.
What is adjustable latch action?
Adjustable latch action allows the speed over the final 7-10 degrees to be adjusted to overcome latches and seals.