NKS (Radar Type) National Key Scheme Disabled Facility Reversible Bathroom Lockset
The new NKS500 lockset has many unique design features to offer ease of installation and user friendly functionality. The lock body incorporates a simplified internal mechanism to ensure a smooth and light pressure operation by any existing National Key Scheme (NKS) key. Furthermore the key can be turned in either direction to withdraw the latch providing added asistance to less dexterous users.
Whilst other accessible locksets require handed furniture to be fitted this lockset furniture is suitable for both right and left handed doors as standard.
This lockset is a suitable retrofit for Radar locks.
The National Key Scheme (NKS) offers disabled people independent access to locked public toilets around the country. Toilets fitted with National Key Scheme (NKS) locks can now be found in shopping centres, pubs, cafés, department stores, bus and train stations and many other locations in most parts of the country.
- Standard size lockcase for new or retrofit installation
- Suitable retrofit for Radar locks
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Quick reverse latchbolt to suit door handing
- Stainless steel strike plate
- Lockcase: 78mm x 122mm
- Backset: 50mm
- Centres: 56mm
- Faceplate: 176mm x 25mm
- 1 key supplied
- Stainless steel construction
- 19mm return to door safety lever handle
- Universal fit - non handed
- Bolt through fixings with anti tamper heads
- External indicator and emergency release