Yale Doormaster overnight locks were intended to be used by professional installers. Available in a variety of fitments, they safely secure a door while a suitable permanent replacement lock is sourced.
- Faceplate: 16mm.
- Centres: 92mm.
- Spindle: Split 8mm.
- Operation: Split spindle.
- Centres: 92mm
- Height: 217mm
- Depth: 17mm + backset
- Faceplate: 16mm or 20mm
- Split spindle: 8mm
- Split spindle operation
- Latch reversal: Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s)
- Nightlatch reversal: Automatically reverses
- Euro cylinder lock case used to secure a property overnight
- Key and handle retracts latch
- Key throws and withdraws deadbolt
- Supplied loose in singles
- Supplied with faceplate
- Supplied with unique adjustable keep and screws