This Winkhaus overnight lock is available with either a 35mm or 45mm backset. Euro cylinder lock case used to secure a property for a limited period while a replacement lock is located. This lock has a split spindle but a solid spindle can be used.
- Faceplate: 16mm.
- Centres: 92mm.
- Spindle: Split 8mm.
- Operation: Split spindle.
- Centres: 92mm
- Faceplate: Flat 16mm
- Case height: 185mm
- Case depth: 50mm
- Lift lever or split spindle
- Latch reversal: Push in latch and a screw will appear in back of lockcase. Undo the screw to remove the latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw
- Nightlatch reversal: The small rectangular slot adjacent to side of the spindle hole contains a black roll pin. Insert a flat bladed screwdriver and roll the pin to opposite side to reverse function
- Euro cylinder lock case used to secure a property for a limited period while a replacement lock is located
- This lock has a split spindle but a solid spindle can be used
- Key and handle retracts latch
- Handle throws and withdraws deadbolt
- Supplied loose in singles