The V-MPLT has all of the features of the normal VERSA lock but is specifically designed for timber and composite doors and features a 20mm faceplate. Supplied in 3 parts with serrated shoe connectors and UPVC keeps. Adjustable packers mean that keeps will fit any profile. 35mm and 45mm backset locks feature a split spindle. 3 piece lock. 3 part keep system. Frame fixing tabs. Adjustable packers to suit any profile.
- Centres: 92mm
- Length: Maximum 2430mm / Minimum 1405mm
- Case height: 195mm
- Case depth: Backset + 16mm
- Maximum top hook to spindle: 847mm
- Minimum top hook to spindle: 347mm
- Maximum bottom hook to spindle: 877mm
- Minimum bottom hook to spindle: 377mm
- Can be cropped to replace the majority of multipoint locks in the UK market
- Latch reversal: Push a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert
- Nightlatch reversal: Remove the latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screw driver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to the correct position.
- Specific locks and keeps are designed to suit Timber or composite door profiles.
- Non handed, reversible latch.
- Supplied with: Central gearbox section, x2 hook extension pieces, x1 latch & deadbolt, x2 hook & roller keeps, x2 frame fixing tabs, adjustable packers to suit any profile
- Supplied boxed in singles
- Supplied with: Central gearbox section, x2 hook extension pieces, x1 Latch & deadbolt keep, x2 Hook & roller keeps, x2 frame fixing tabs, adjustable packers to suit any profile