The Union L2C26 Euro Escape Sashlock Case only requires a single lever operation to exit, designed to be used on doors which do not require exit devises to comply with BS EN 1125 or BS EN 179.
Latch bolt is withdrawn from both sides via lever operation, the deadbolt is withdrawn from inside lever operation and key operation from the outside. Accepts bolt through furniture with 38mm centres.
This lock is intended for timber doors and can be on either the left or the right hand side with its easily reversible latch bolt and escape mechanism. EN 1634-1 assessed for use on 60-minute timber fire doors, assists in fulfilling duties under DDA legislation & satisfies BS8300 and Approved Document M (ADM).
Also suitable for steel & composite doors but special fixings are required.
- Faceplate: 235mm x 24mm
- Forend screw centres: 205mm
- Escutcheon screw centres: 38mm
- Case height: 165mm
- Case width: 83mm
- 15mm Bolt throw
- 72mm centres
- 8mm spindle
- Latch bolt withdrawn by lever handle from both sides
- Deadbolt withdrawn by key from outside
- Deadbolt and latch simultaneously withdrawn by inside lever handle
- Available with a square or round faceplate
- EN 1634-1 assessed for use on 60 minute timber fire doors
- Assists in fulfilling duties under DDA legislation
- Satisfies BS8300 and Approved Document M (ADM)
- Supplied with a strike plate to match faceplate
- Accepts bolt through furniture with 38mm centres
- Supplied in singles
- Outer box quantity of 10