Union L22403/4/5/6 Euro Escape Mortice Sashlock Case designed for use on timber doors. This product is handed and is to be fitted on either the left or right hand side of the door and either inwards or outwards opening, depending on the model chosen.
Intended for use on fire doors where an emergency exit is required. It is EN 1634-1 assessed for use on a 60-minute fire door.
The deadbolt can be locked for additional security via the use of the euro cylinder from the outside or by cylinder key & turn fon the inside. Latch bolt is withdrawn by the handle on either side. Deadbolt and latch bolt withdrawn simultaneously by an inside lever handle.
This mortice nightlatch is suitable for use on steel & composite doors, but special fixings will be required.
- Faceplate: 176mm x 25.5mm
- Case height: 109mm
- Case width: 79.4mm
- Forend screw centres -Top to bottom: 160mm
- Forend screw centres - Middle to middle: 130mm
- Centres: 47.5mm
- Deadbolt is locked by key from outside and key or turn on inside
- Latch withdrawn by handle from either
- Deadbolt and latch withdrawn simultaneously by inside lever handle
- Used for fire doors where emergency exit is required
- Supplied with box keep and fixings
- Locks are handed. Please refer to the handing chart below
- Supplied in singles
- Outer box quantity of 10