Trimec ES110 Electric Release (Short Plate)
The ES110 is a robust electric release which can accept a deeper than normal latch of up to 18mm depth (allowing for a 3mm air gap).
- Fail safe/fail secure changeable on site.
- Stainless steel striker for extra strength and durability.
- Stainless steel locking pins.
- Available in 12 or 24Vdc.
- Optional mounting kit.
- Installation template.
- High traffic areas and can be reversed on site.
- Open in/open out doors.
- Suitable for use with all access control systems.
- Jaw height:38mm
- Jaw depth:14mm
- Jaw width:17mm
- Fail locked/secure: applying current to the strike causes the jaw to pivot back, allowing the latch to clear the strike and the door to be opened from the outside
- Fail unlocked/safe: the jaw remains locked while a current is applied to it. When the current is broken, the jaw pivots back, allowing the latch to clear the strike and the door to be opened from the outside
- Current can be controlled by keypad, keyswitch or any access control system
- Voltage:12V DC Short
- Reversible Fail Safe/Secure
- High security - tamper resistant with 3 hardened locking pins
- Rated solenoid can be continuously powered
- 680kg holding force
- Accepts 18mm bolt with a 3mm door gap