Trimec ES110 ANSI Electric Release - Long Faceplate.
This version of the ES110 features a long stainless steel faceplate in addition to the other features of the standard ES110 series releases.
- A competitively priced lock which offers a high standard
- Tested to 1 million operations.
- Fail safe/fail secure changeable on site.
- Stainless steel striker for extra strength and durability.
- Optional mounting kit.
- IP56 weather resistant.
- Jaw height:38mm
- Jaw depth:14mm
- Jaw width:17mm
- Fail locked/secure: applying current to the strike causes the jaw to pivot back, allowing the latch to clear the strike and the door to be opened from the outside
- Fail unlocked/safe: the jaw remains locked while a current is applied to it. When the current is broken, the jaw pivots back, allowing the latch to clear the strike and the door to be opened from the outside
- Current can be controlled by keypad, keyswitch or any access control system
- Voltage:12V or 24V DC
- Reversible Fail Safe/Secure
- High security - tamper resistant with 3 hardened locking pins
- Rated solenoid can be continuously powered
- 680kg holding force
- Accepts 18mm bolt with a 3mm door gap