Tubular deadbolt version. This version has code lengths of 1-5 digits, with 1000+ possible code combination options.
- Holdback: No.
- Dimensions: (H) 165mm x (W) 70mm.
- Projection: 60mm.
- Passage Function: No.
- Key Override: No.
- Code Change on Door: Yes.
- Number of buttons: 5.
- Handed: Reversible.
- Operation: Outside entry via code, Inside exit via thumbturn.
Please note that this product is not subject to our normal returns procedure and will only be repaired by the manufacturer, rather than replaced, Products may be subject to manufacturer's checks and their policy on replacements will apply.
- Case height: 165mm
- Case width: 64mm
- Backset: 70mm
- Outside: Entry via code
- Inside: Exit via thumbturn
- Combinations: 1000+ possible code options
- Code length: 1-5 digits
- Suitable for doors 35-57mm thick
- Holdback: No
- Latch: 70mm backset
- Handed - No
- Usage: Heavy duty
- Protective clutch mechanism
- Code change by authorised personnel
- Fast code change whilst unit fitted to door
- Can be used on rebated doors with corresponding rebate