These popular Hoppe Atlanta handles are lever/lever and provide a pair of cassette springs for use with sprung and unsprung locks.
With the top screw below the lever and the bottom screw at the bottom of the faceplate, these handles are compatible with a wide range of multipoint locks with their 122mm screw centres.
Supplied with fixings.
- Length: 240mm
- Width: 30mm
- Centres: 92mm
- Lowest Screw - Base of Euro: 27mm
- Top Screw - Spindle: 23mm
- Screw centres: 122mm
- Supplied with x1 8mm spindle, x2 spring cassettes, x2 colour coded screws
- Sprung handles for use with both sprung and unsprung locks
- Supplied polybagged in singles