This Fullex genuine gearbox original old style version case a features a split spindle or lift lever function and is the last type available from the original old style Fullex multipoint locks. The top lug will have 'A' cast into the face. Can be used to retro fit other original style lock cases. Latch Reversal - Undo the screw in latch, reverse and reinstate, Nightlatch Reversal - Internal spindle to be placed 2/3 of the way in, external spindle to be placed 1/3 of the way in.
- H x W: 194mm x 52mm.
- Centres: 68mm.
- Spindle: Split 8mm.
- Centres - 68mm
- Case height - 194mm
- Case width - 52mm
- Spindle: Split 8mm
- Split spindle nightlatch
- Latch Reversal - Undo the screw in latch, reverse and reinstate
- Nightlatch Reversal - Internal spindle to be placed 2/3 of the way in, external spindle to be placed 1/3 of the way in
- The main difference between the cases is the thickness of the fixing lugs at the top and bottom of the case
- If you look at the face of the top fixing lug it usually has a small letter stamped on the face
- Only A case is available now, modification required if retro fitting a different model
- Top and bottom deadbolts are no longer made
- Supplied loose in singles