These Inline sprung lever/lever door handles are designed to operate a multi-point lock with a euro cylinder. Designed with a wider than usual backplate (32mm) to make replacing handles on existing doors a breeze.
The screws are located at the top and bottom of the backplate with a distance of 212mm between them.
Supplied with fixings.
- Length: 242mm
- Width: 32mm
- Centres: 92mm
- Lowest Screw - Base of Euro: 18mm
- Top Screw - Spindle: 75mm
- Supplied with x1 8mm spindle, x2 spring cassettes and x2 colour coded screws
- Brass and chrome finishes are Balmoral and white, black and silver finishes are Ashford.
- Supplied polybagged in singles