Exidor FD410 Outside Access Device suits Exidor 400 range of panic hardware. Can be keyed alike or masterkeyed. Suitable for doors up to 70mm thick.
Lever variant is attached to the body by a shear pin. In the event of severe abuse, the shear pin will break protecting the mechanism. The shear pin can then be replaced
- Height: 155mm
- Width: 40m
- Projection: 80mm
- Suitable for doors up to 70mm thick
- When locked: The mechanism is disengaged
- When unlocked: The lever, spindle and mechanism engage allowing the pullman catches, or the deadlocking latch, to be withdrawn from the outside. The lever remains engaged until the knob is re-locked.
- Keyed alike or master keyed in-house
Assists with DDA compliance and meets dimensional requirements of BSB300.
- Supplied with a 5 pin euro cylinder and 3 keys