Low traffic digital door locks featuring 60mm latches and dual backplate function to allow for either hold open or non hold open facility. This model has up to 2000+ code combination options with a code length of 4-7 digits. It is Suitable for doors 35-57mm thick and can be used on rebated doors with corresponding rebate.
- Holdback: Yes.
- Dimensions: (H) 141mm (W) 41mm.
- Latch: 60mm backset.
- Key Override: No.
- Code Free Function: No.
- Code Change on Door: No.
- Number of buttons: 14.
- Handed: Reversible.
- Operation: Entry via code, Inside exit via handle.
- Height: 141mm
- Width: 41mm
- Backset: 60mm
- Outside: Entry via code
- Inside: Exit via thumbturn
Please note that this product is not subject to our normal returns procedure and will only be repaired by the manufacturer, rather than replaced, Products may be subject to manufacturer's checks and their policy on replacements will apply.
- Code length: 4-7 digits - Non sequential
- Combinations: 2000+ possible code options
- Holdback: Yes optional
- Latch: Standard 60mm backset
- Handed: No
- Usage: Light duty
- Suitable for doors 35-65mm thick
- Easy code change
- Light commercial/domestic use
- For 50mm or 70mm backsets purchase additional latch to correct size
- Can be used on rebated doors with corresponding rebate