Made from solid brass, the 925A rim release features a large latch bolt cavity capable of accomodating the latches of most British Standard nightlatches. (Please note the 925 is not a British Standard product). Compatible with timber frames.
- Type: Rim.
- Style: European.
- Jaw: None adjustable.
- Jaw Dimensions: (H) 44mm x (W) 16mm x (D) 18mm.
- Dimensions: (W) 98mm x (H) 76mm x (D) 41mm.
- Field Reversible: Fail safe / fail secure.
- Current Consumption: 300mA.
- Holding Force: 915kg.
- Latch Accommodation: 20mm latch accommodation (incl. 3mm air gap).
- Height: 98mm
- Width: 76mm
- Depth: 41mm
- Jaw height: 16mm
- Jaw depth: 18mm
- Jaw width: 44mm
- Fail locked/secure: applying current to the strike causes the jaw to pivot back, allowing the latch to clear the strike and the door to be opened from the outside
- Fail unlocked/safe: the jaw remains locked while a current is applied to it. When the current is broken, the jaw pivots back, allowing the latch to clear the strike and the door to be opened from the outside
- Current can be controlled by keypad, keyswitch or any access control system
- Voltage:12V DC
- Power failure mode:Fail locked/secure
- Suits Yale PBS1 and PBS2 and ERA 1830/1930 nightlatches in most circumstances. However, where the gap between the door and the frame is very small, the bolt may not engage with the strike
- Maximum holding force is 900kg/2000lbs
- Manufactured from solid brass
- Current drawn = 0.30 amps
- Suitable for inward opening doors only