The 7101 has a radius SAA faceplate for use with double doors and is available in 12v, 24v and monitored and unmonitored versions. Fail secure and fail safe can be reversed on site. The supplied sub cover will suit a 44mm thick door that closes flush with the jamb edge. See the associated parts for extended sub covers.
- Type: Mortice.
- Style: ANSI.
- Jaw: None adjustable.
- Jaw Dimensions: (H) 36mm x (W) 17mm x (D) 12mm.
- Dimensions: (H) 124mm x (W) 42mm x (D) 39mm.
- Field Reversible: Fail safe / Fail secure.
- Current Consumption: 332mA @ 12V DC, 1480mA @ 12V AC.
- Latch Accommodation: 11mm (measurement inc. 3mm air gap).
- Jaw height:36mm
- Jaw depth:12mm
- Jaw width:17mm
- Fail locked/secure: applying current to the strike causes the jaw to pivot back, allowing the latch to clear the strike and the door to be opened from the outside
- Fail unlocked/safe: the jaw remains locked while a current is applied to it. When the current is broken, the jaw pivots back, allowing the latch to clear the strike and the door to be opened from the outside
- Current can be controlled by keypad, keyswitch or any access control system
- Voltage:12 volt
- Power failure mode:Fail secure/Fail safe(Reversible)
- Max Holding Force:907kg/2000lbs
- Will fit into a aluminium jamb section as shallow as 44.45mm
- Electrical actuation unlocks the strike jaw, releasing the latchbolt so the door can be opened without operating the latch itself