Garalock Garage Door Defender
- When fitted the defender prevents up and over doors from being opened
- Unlock and remove padlock to open
- Dimension of padlock eye: 13mm
- Length: 215mm
- Width: 260mm (At widest point)
- Height: 144mm
- Base Screw Centres (1st to 2nd): 110mm
- Base Screw Centres (2nd to 3rd): 70mm
- Solid secure bronze rated
- Padlock supplied seperately
- For use with Ifam padlock (IF52060 - Differ) or (IF52061 - Keyed Alike)
- At least 5 inches of solid concrete is required to fit this product correctly
- Supplied with security bolts
Fitting - Use the base plate as a template drill 2 holes with a 10mm diameter concrete bit 10mm deep then remove the base plate and re-drill the holes with a 16mm diameter concrete bit 90mm deep
- Supplied in singles
Is this suitable to be fitted to tarmac?
Yes but you will need to purchase part number - GD1B as well
Which padlock would you recommend to use in conjunction with this part?
An Ifam anvil type padlock such as part number - IF52060 would be suitable
Which size drill bit do I need to fit this?
10mm conrcete drill, drill 10mm deep,then redrill with 16mm concrete drill to a depth of 90mm