Garage Door Defender With Padlock
- When fitted the defender prevents up and over doors from being opened
- Unlock and remove padlock to open
- Dimension of padlock eye: 13mm
- Length: 215mm
- Width: 260mm (At widest point)
- Height: 144mm
- Base Screw Centres (1st to 2nd): 110mm
- Base Screw Centres (2nd to 3rd): 70mm
- Solid secure bronze rated
- Supplied with security bolts
- Padlock supplied
- Padlocks can be keyed alike in house
- Key blank to suit MAS2D
- Supplied in singles
Is this suitable to be fitted to tarmac?
Yes but you will need to purchase part number - GD1B as well
Which padlock would you recommend to use in conjunction with this part?
A padlock is supplied with this part
Which size drill bit do I need to fit this?
10mm conrcete drill, drill 10mm deep,then redrill with 16mm concrete drill to a depth of 90mm
Are fixings included
Yes 2 expandable Security Raw bolts included