Garador Pre 1984 Garage Door Handle Conversion Kit - Rear Fix
- Turn key to unlock and twist handle open
- Backplate: 112mm x 63mm
- Horizontal Screw Centres: 46mm
- Vertical Screw Centres: 78mm
- Spindle Length: 89mm
- Spindle Diameter: 8mm
- Lug Length: 9mm
- A Handle kit for converting the olde lever handle on pre - 1984 Garador, Catnic and Westland garage doors to the modern T Handle
- Supplied with all fixing and mounting plates
- Key blank to suit LF20
- Old style handle pictured for reference only - not supplied.
- Supplied in singles
The keys have been lost do I have to replace the handle and backplate?
No only the lock will need replacing - part number - 40026
My customers backplate is broken what can I do to replace it?
We don’t stock replacement backplates but can order them as a special