Exidor 500 Series Outside Access Device - Knob Handle with Euro Cylinder - For UPVC Doors
Exidor 500 Series Outside Access Device for UPVC doors
Knob version with euro cylinder
- When locked ,the knob is disengaged from the mechanism and still rotates therefore preventing unauthorised entry and damage to the unit.
- When unlocked, the knob,spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoot bolts,latch or pullman latches to be withdrawn from outside of the door.
- Once the door is opened from the inside or outside the knob remains unlocked until re-locked with a key - The unit is NOT self locking
- Height: 161mm.
- Width: 40mm.
- Projection: 97mm.
- Suits doors up to 55mm thick.
- Supplied with a half euro cylinder with 3 keys, adjustable cam and rear entry retaining screw.
- Replacement cylinder code: FD302CYL.
- Can be incorporated into a masterkey system or keyed alike suite in-house.(the euro cylinder will require replacing).
- Non handed.
- Surface mounted on the outside of the door using machine screws.
There are no documents for this product