Exidor 297 EN179 Push Pad Latch - For Wooden or Metal Emergency Exit Doors
Conforms to BS-EN179 for use in areas accessed by the public where a panic situation is not foreseen in an emergency.
Supplied non handed they have a reversible latch making it suitable for both left and right applications.
Supplied with fixings for either metal or wooden doors.
- Conforms to BS EN179
- Height: 159mm
- Width: 55mm
- Projection: 80mm
- Maximum door width: 1220mm
- Supplied handed but can be reversed on site.
- Can be used with a rim cylinder fitted to the outside of the door when fitted with supplied adaptor.
- Can be used with digital door locks when fitted with supplied adaptor.
- Operation: Push the pad down to withdraw rim latch.
There are no documents for this product