Exidor 294 Two Point EN1125 Push Bar and Vertical Bolts - For Wooden Panic Exit Doors
Conforms to BS-EN1125 for use in areas accessed by the public where a panic situation is foreseen in an emergency
Supplied non handed making it suitable for both left and right applications, with models available for either metal or wooden doors.
- Conforms to BS EN1125.
- Height: 159mm.
- Width: 55mm.
- Projection: 80mm.
- Maximum Door Height: 2440mm.
- Maximum Door Width: 1220mm.
- Non handed.
- Automatic top trip and easy clean floor socket supplied.
- Outside Access Device available separately.
- Operation: Push the bar down to withdraw vertical bolts.
There are no documents for this product