(Ex Chubb) Union 3M50 Non British Standard 5 Lever Mortice Hookbolt Deadlock
This Union (ex Chubb) 3M50 sashlock is a 5 detainer mortice lock with a hook bolt designed for timber doors with a thickness of up to 50mm.
These non-handed detainer locks have a hook bolt that clutches the lock to the frame, whilst a steady bolt engages with the strike and prevents the door being lifted to release the hook.
These locks are also force resistant, anti-saw and anti-pick.
Supplied with two keys and a keep and esutcheons, the locks are EN 1634-1 assessed for use on 60 minute timber fire doors
- Backset: 43mm
- Case: 70mm x 144mm
- Faceplate: 225mm x 25mm
- Deadbolt and hookbolt locked or unlocked by key from either side
- Hookbolt clutches the lock to the frame while the deadbolt engages with the strike to prevent the door being lifted
- See Technical Image
- Suitable for doors up to 50mm thick
- Anti pick and anti saw
- Detainer locks provide a higher number of key combinations than lever locks
- EN 1634-1 assessed for use on 60 minute timber fire doors
- Painted gold finish available only
- Boxed in singles
- Genuine: 110KB
- Copy: 3G110SB
There are no documents for this product