ERA Latch Deadbolt 2 Hooks Split Spindle Multipoint Door Lock
ERA locks may also be stamped Homesafe, Surelock, Saracen, Spartan, Duraflex, Supa, Westward or Cego.
Originally designed to replace GU, Lockmaster and Winkhaus locks without the need for new routing positions these locks are available in 2 options.
Operation: Lift lever or split spindle nightlatch.
Latch reversal: Undo the screws in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screws
- Centres: 92mm
- Case height: 221mm
- Case depth: Backset + 18mm
- Overall length: 2250mm
- Distance between hooks: 1232mm
How can I tell who the manufacturer is of my multipoint lock?
Check down the faceplate and look for a brand name or logo to identify the manufacturer.
How do I find out the operation of my multipoint door lock?
- 1. If you only use the key to unlock all of the locking points then the operation is called Key Wind.
- 2. If you lift the handle and turn the key to lock then the operation is called Lift Lever.
- 3. If from the outside you unlock with the key, pull handle down to disengage the locking points and turn the key to open the door then this operation is called Nightlatch or Split Spindle.
- 4. If lifting the handle fully locks the door without the use of a key then this operation is called Auto Locking.
How do I measure my multipoint door lock?
Always measure in millimetres.
- 1. Backset – Measure the distance from the edge of the faceplate back to where the key goes into the door cylinder.
- 2. Centres – Measure the distance from centre of handle spindle down to where the key goes into the door cylinder.
- 3. Locking points – Measure the distance from centre of the locking point to the centre of handle spindle then repeat for other locking points.
- 4. Faceplate – Measure the distance across the width of the face and full length of the faceplate.
- 5. Gearbox – Measure the height and depth of the gearbox.
How do I know if my multipoint door lock is left or right handed?
99% of multipoint door locks are field reversible, instructions for which are under product information. For those models which are handed please refer to the handing chart to determine which hand you require.
Do you stock a gearbox only for this lock?
Yes our part numbers are ERACASE30, ERACASE35 and ERACASE45.