Dorgard Acoustic Hold Open Door Release Device
This acoustically activated fire door retainer keeps a fire door open legally and closes the door in the event of an alarm.
Activated after hearing a continuous sound exceeding 65 decibels or a general noise level exceeding 80 decibels.
The door releases 14 seconds after sound activation.
- Overall height - 205mm
- Casing height - 150mm
- Width - 195mm
- Depth - 45mm
- Built in safety feature releases the closer if the general noise level exceeds 80 decibels.
- Automatic night time release facility.
- Battery operated wireless unit.
- Complies with BS EN 1155.
- Complies with BS 7273-4 Cat C.
- CE marked.
- Black supplied from stock but other colours available by special order.
- Operation: Activated after hearing a continuous sound exceeding 65 decibels, 14 seconds after sound activation the door is released.
There are no documents for this product