Eurospec PH1413E Outside Access Device - Pull Handle with Rim Cylinder - For Timber Doors
Eurospec PH1413 Outside Access Device for Timber.
Pull handle version with Rim cylinder.
- When locked ,the handle is disengaged from the mechanism and still pulls therefore preventing unauthorised entry.
- When unlocked, the mechanism engages and once handle is pulled the shoot bolts, latch or pullman latches are withdrawn from outside of the door.
- Once the door is opened from the inside or outside the handle remains unlocked until re-locked with a key - The unit is NOT self locking.
- Height: 128mm.
- Width: 91mm.
- Projection: 48mm.
- Suits doors up to 70mm thick.(longer spindles could be fitted to allow use on thicker doors).
- Supplied with a rim cylinder with 3 keys.
- Suggested replacement cylinder - Code: TSS6PRIMS (Non Restricted).
- Can be incorporated into a masterkey system or keyed alike suite in-house.(the rim cylinder will require replacing).
- Supplied with fixings to suit Timber
- Fixing to suit Metal doors are available seperately - Code: PH5001
There are no documents for this product