||Customer Account Manager
|M. E. Duffell Ltd
As a Customer Account Manager you'll be responsible for processing orders from your own customer base. Your role will include retaining existing business and developing your portfolio and rewards are paid for both aspects.
To be successful you will need to focus on building client relationships so experience in B2B sales and customer service would be an advantage. A friendly personality and ability to win clients over are essential. Technical knowledge is not a prerequisite but a willingness to learn and understand client’s needs is.
The role will also involve an element of business development. To succeed in this part of the role you will need to be able to use a high level of initiative to identify, approach and win new clients and new business from existing clients. New warm leads will be supplied but an entrepreneurial approach to business development would always be welcomed.
The majority of the role is carried out over the telephone but an ability to be able to deal with clients face to face is also important.
Career progression is provided by a clear, structured path to promotion, greater responsibility and ultimately management.
An enthusiasm for selling, drive and the desire to achieve financial targets are the main attributes required to be successful in this role. Further key requirements include:
• A high level of initiative and ability to work independently
• The ability to work and interact with client senior level staff, engineers and administrative staff
• Commercial acumen (understanding profitability and costs)
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Able to analyse and interpret data rapidly and effectively to provide customer insight
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• A good level of IT competency
Experience in B to B sales, particularly in builders merchants or double glazing would be a distinct advantage.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to HR@Duffells.co.uk