Avocet Latch Deadbolt 4 Rollers Double Spindle
This 4 roller lock is made in Avocet's Trivalent silver finish with gearboxes are tested to 100,000 operations.
Operation: Lift lever or double spindle nightlatch.
Latch reversal: Depending on date of manufacture either - Undo hexagonal screw on side of lock case to remove latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw. Or undo screw in centre of latch, reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- Centres: 92mm/62mm
- Case height: 218mm
- Case depth: Backset + 15mm
- Overall length: 2200mm
- Distance between inboard rollers: 385mm
- Distance between outboard rollers: 1575mm
- Shootbolts not compatible
- Avocet locks were previously known as KMB or WMS
- KMB/WMS multipoint locks have no markings on faceplate