Avocet Latch Deadbolt 2 Hooks 4 Rollers Double Spindle Multipoint Door Lock
The original Avocet 2 hook, 4 roller lock features unique locking positions.
Made in Avocets Trivalent silver finish but is also available in stainless steel finish by special order for harsher environments.
Operation: Lift lever or double spindle nightlatch.
Latch reversal: Depending on date of manufacture either - Undo hexagonal screw on side of lock case to remove latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw. Or undo screw in centre of latch, reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- Centres: 92mm/62mm
- Case height: 218mm
- Case depth: Backset + 15mm
- Overall length: 2200mm
- Distance between inboard rollers: 790mm
- Distance between outboard rollers: 1420mm
- Distance between hooks: 1235mm
- Top hook throws upwards, bottom hook throws downwards
- Shootbolts not compatible
- Avocet locks were previously known as KMB or WMS
- KMB/WMS multipoint locks have no markings on faceplate
- This lock is no longer supplied with a sash lifter