Avocet Lift Lever French Door Passive Lock - Shootbolt Compatible
The original Avocet Passive Lock with atachments for shootbolts.
Made in Avocets Trivalent silver finish but is also available in stainless steel finish by special order for harsher environments.
Operation: Lift lever.
Latch reversal: N/A
- Centres: 92mm
- Case height: 218mm
- Case depth: Backset + 15mm
- Overall length: 1955mm
- Shootbolt compatible: DALSB80SS - 80mm, DALSB160SS - 160mm, DALSB260SS - 220mm
- Avocet locks were previously known as KMB or WMS
- KMB/WMS multipoint locks have no markings on faceplate
How can I tell who the manufacturer is of my multipoint lock?
Check down the faceplate and look for a brand name or logo to identify the manufacturer.
How do I find out the operation of my multipoint door lock?
- 1. If you only use the key to unlock all of the locking points then the operation is called Key Wind.
- 2. If you lift the handle and turn the key to lock then the operation is called Lift Lever.
- 3. If from the outside you unlock with the key, pull handle down to disengage the locking points and turn the key to open the door then this operation is called Nightlatch or Split Spindle.
- 4. If lifting the handle fully locks the door without the use of a key then this operation is called Auto Locking.
How do I measure my multipoint door lock?
Always measure in millimetres.
- 1. Backset – Measure the distance from the edge of the faceplate back to where the key goes into the door cylinder.
- 2. Centres – Measure the distance from centre of handle spindle down to where the key goes into the door cylinder.
- 3. Locking points – Measure the distance from centre of the locking point to the centre of handle spindle then repeat for other locking points.
- 4. Faceplate – Measure the distance across the width of the face and full length of the faceplate.
- 5. Gearbox – Measure the height and depth of the gearbox.
How do I know if my multipoint door lock is left or right handed?
99% of multipoint door locks are field reversible, instructions for which are under product information. For those models which are handed please refer to the handing chart to determine which hand you require.
Do you stock the shootbolts for this lock?
Yes our part numbers are DALSB80SS, DALSB160SS and DALSB260SS.