Alpro EL900 ANSI Electric Release
The EL900 is supplied with both long (200mm separate) and short faceplates (124mm fitted) and a 25mm extension lip and while available in both fail safe and fail secure. These releases can be easily converted on site. Simply select the voltage required and whether monitoring is required or not. Compatible with Aluminium and Timber frames.
- Type: Mortice.
- Style: ANSI.
- Jaw: None adjustable
- Jaw Dimensions:
- Dimensions: (H) 124mm x (W) 42mm x (D) 31mm.
- Field Reversible: Fail safe monitored.
- Current Consumption: 300mA at 12v DC, 150mA at 24v DC.
- Holding Force: 1380kg.
- Latch Accommodation: 13mm (inc. 3mm air gap).
- Current Consumption: 300mA at 12V DC 150mA at 24V DC.
- Features: 13mm latch accomodation (incl. 3mm air gap).
- Type Of Release: Mortice..
- Non adjustable jaw.
- ANSI style.
- Compatible with Aluminium and Timber frames.
- Field reversible: fail safe/fail secure.